- The little 9.5 ounce glass-bottled Starbucks Frappuccino bottles. Not a bad little designer dessert. The real item: they look like miniature milk bottles from the 1950’s. Do you realize how rare any kind of glass bottle has become?
- Using sunlight and exhaust fan heat from the PC’s to warm rooms while cutting down on the winter utility bills.
- House Republicans, for on January 6 reading the entire U.S. Constitution on the floor, except for unsavory parts previously amended, such as the three-fifths of a person slave census, fugitive slave laws, and exclusion of ordinary citizens from directly voting for their Senator. This selflessly noble grandstanding demonstrated once and for all a firm dedication to securing a just and rightful exclusive copyright monopoly on Liberty, while proving resolute commitment to lead, by example, the nuts and bolts exercise of real statesmanship and legislative productivity.
- The e-mail etiquette of acquaintances who flood your in-box with jokes and “you’ll appreciate this” forwarded email attachments, but who never write;
- The e-mail etiquette of acquaintances who send you an email, and then phone up for an hour, to tell you they just sent you an email;
- The e-mail etiquette of acquaintances who receive a note or inquiry from you, read it, say “oh that’s nice, look, I have mail”, and then respond by flooding your in-box with jokes and “you’ll appreciate this” forwarded email attachments.
- Classical radio stations that can’t decide which is the better and really timeless classical icon, Bach’s Brandenburg Concertos, or the theme song from Harry Potter.
1,006 total views, 1 views today