We don’t get a lot of Comments on Summitlake.com posts, but we DO get a lot you never see. If you ever wondered why we use those annoying CAPTCHA screening devices (“type the letters you see in the box”), here’s a sampling of why:
- Thank you, I’ve just been searching for information about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?|What i do not realize is in fact how you’re no longer really a lot more smartly-preferred than you might be now. You are so intelligent.
- I just like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more here regularly. I am fairly sure I will be told a lot of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!
- Is there somematter that the internet cannot do? I’ve been able to get four commercial real estate classes in the past three days.
- You are actually a excellent webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a great task in this topic!
- hi!,I really like your writing so so much! share we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert in this house to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to see you.
- Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.
As you can see, most of these bogus posts aren’t even scripted in the United States. They are inanely and generically friendly without saying anything about the article to which they might appear to be responding. That’s because they’re mass-mailed to blog-land, and linked to sleazy websites, some porno, some for trash products and services. If you click one, someone gets paid a fraction of a rupee or a yuan. It’s all a parasitical numbers game, fleas on the back of the great lumbering internet.
They also appear to be able to defeat or otherwise circumvent CAPTCHA, but I have a couple of other mechanisms that ensure they never get posted. I delete them periodically like a gardener pulling weeds.
1,112 total views, 1 views today