oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking
2. Cook bacon in a large, deep skillet until crisp and
golden brown. Remove all but 1 to 2 tablespoons fat.
3. Add onion and celery; saute until softened and lightly
browned, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes.
Add sage, salt, pepper; stir and cook 1 minute.
4. Add stuffing mix, parsley and celery leaves if using.
Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
5. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and wine. Add to stuffing.
Drizzle with half of broth; toss. Turn into prepared baking
pan. Dot with butter. Cover with aluminum foil. (Or use
to stuff a 12 to 15 pound turkey; do not stuff in advance.
6. Bake in heated 325 degree F oven 45 minutes. Uncover;
let stand 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
9 g Protein;
7 g Fat;
35 g Carbohydrate;
723 mg Sodium;
77 mg Cholesterol