Cost: $ ; Preparation
Time: 25 minutes
Difficulty Level: 2
Servings: 24 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips over hot water or in
3. Stir until smooth; cool to room temperature.
4. In a small cup, dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aide.
5. Combine flour, soda, and salt; set aside.
6. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars and coffee; beat until
7. Add egg and melted chocolate; mix well.
8. Gradually add flour mixture.
9. Stir in remaining 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips and walnuts.
10. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
11. Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.
12. Let stand 2-3 minutes before removing from cookie sheets;