Cost: $ - Preparation
Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: 2
Servings: 4 dozen truffles
COATING (recipe follows)
1. In medium saucepan, place whipping cream and butter.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture
boils; remove from heat.
3. Stir in both chocolates until completely melted; continue
stirring until mixture cools and thickens slightly.
4. Stir in vanilla.
5. Pour into shallow glass dish. 6. Cover; refrigerate 4 to
6 hours or until firm.
7. To form truffles, with spoon, scoop mixture into 1-inch
balls; roll in COATING.
8. Cover; refrigerate until firm.
9. Reroll before serving, if desired.
10. Serve cold.
In small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sifted Cocoa and 3 tablespoons
sifted powdered sugar.