1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Make the dough. In a food processor or with beaters, combine
the flour and sugar. Add the butter in bits, and process
until the texture is like crumbs. With motor running, add
ice water and process until dough forms a ball.
3) Roll dough into sausage shaped log, wrap in wax paper,
and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
4) Place the apple slices, cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon,
and orange juice in a pan. Cover and cook over a low heat
for 7-8 minutes until the fruit is beginning to soften.
5) In a buttered pie dish, sprinkle breadcrumbs on the bottom.
Place fruit mixture in pie dish and dot the butter over the