Liquor Warning Labels
12 warning labels that members of Alcoholics Anonymous wish they had seen on liquor bottles.
Consumption of alcohol:
1) May cause pregnancy.
2) May lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
3) May lead you to believe you are invisible.
4) May create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really, really big guy named Chuck.
5) Is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.
6) May cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and/or name you can't remember).
7) May leave you wondering what the hell happened to your pants.
8) May lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at 4 in the morning.
9) May cause you to thay shings like thish.
10) May cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to smash your head in.
11) Is a major factor in dancing like an a**hole.
12) May make you think you are whispering when you are not.