Top Ten Things That Would Be Different If The Twelve Apostles Had Been Gay
1) The "Sermon On The Mount" would have been a musical.
2) Jesus would never wear white after Labor Day.
3) Priests would get married ... wait a minute ... never mind.
4) The Gospels would be Matthew, Mark, Luke and Bruce.
5) Mary's hair would be FLAWLESS!
6) The Temple would not have been cleansed of money-changers, just re-decorated.
7) The water at the Wedding Feast Of Cana would have turned into dry martinis, with just a splash of Curacao for color.
8) The Triumphal Entry just screams for a drag entry.
9) Replace "The Beatitudes" with: "Fabulous are they ..."
10) The Last Supper would have been Brunch.