1. Registration. Users may register in each Summitlake department used frequently. Registration requires a real name and email address. E-mail addresses are not posted to the public domain (you would have to intentionally include an email in a comment). Some privileges do come with registration, such as the ability to update your Profile, and queue Comments.
More Info: see our Register link, in the sidebar of most site pages.
2. We do not allow commercial URL’s in registrations or comments for obvious reasons.
4. Comments. Comments are generally queued for moderation. Users need to be registered and logged in to post a comment. Comments may be disabled on a page after a period of time, indicated by the caption Comments Off.
5. But you can click the Write Us button at any time.Users do not need to register in order to use our write form.
6. More Info: see our Posting Guidelines link, in the sidebar of most pages on Summitlake.com.
7. Site Navigation. We provide several different ways to help you browse the site.
8. More Info: Visit our Site Navigation page link, in the sidebar of our HOME department pages on Summitlake.com.
9. Manuscripts and Submissions. We encourage submission of original articles, creative writing and photos that have not been published elsewhere.
More Info: see our Manuscripts page link, in the sidebar of our HOME and WRITING department pages at Summitlake.com.
About Us: Summitlake.com is a small, privately operated and controlled, noncommercial web site. We provide a home for original creative content. Cookies are used on interactive “login” pages (for example, to leave a comment) but are not used for general browsing. No user information is ever sold, mined or given to others. We do not use cookie “tracking”.
For more information: see sidebar links under “Pages”, including: About This Website. We use WordPress® to serve up most content. Most new posts are open for comments to registered users. We hope you enjoy your visits to our site. Thanks for stopping by!
6,364 total views, 1 views today