We’ve posted a lot of new site activity since the last What’s New post. Today we also completed a major version upgrade of WordPress, to all WP departments, version 2.7. This updated the “last modified” date in “At A Glance” of all the WP departments to today, December 13. What’s really new:
- A major new series in Commentary on the financial crisis. In a nutshell, we’re uncovering the identity of that “hole” in free market economic theory which Alan Greenspan announced to Congress he’d found.
- A couple of “short shorts” In Computers & Technology
- US Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson announces that fundamental rights “may not be subjected to vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections” – in 1943. La Parola.
- Over a dozen new photos in Photo Notes – including many that make spectacular desktop images on your PC.
- Observations on pocket combs, Camembert cheese and the durable power of classical music, in My Notes
Lastly, our best Season’s Greetings to all of you, and thanks for your support in 2008!
743 total views, 2 views today